Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 13 November ---Lucky for some!!

Yep...it's early morning...but I'm determined to get these up on the post. This is what I am currently working on. The purple monster for the grandkids, day care mum! Purple is not my colour...so I'm living outside the square...and using all sorts of material. The backing is going to be a very heavy satin...the green of the leaves, and I must thank Jenny of Elefantz for the use of the stylised rose at the top. The suggestion came from the delectable Wendy...from Sugarlane Quilts blog. She is one of our Guild members and a very dear friend.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely use of my rose, Gloria! I like the way it jumps out at you! For someone who does not like working with purple you are doing very well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message...