Friday, December 11, 2009

Ooohh...it's been so long....

Christmas is coming.......
Well...it's been soooooo long.... and well, you know I've been a tad busy!! So here are the promised catch-ups and the piccies. We had the guild Christmas party and here is my present...ready to go.. You remember ... it was the bargello runner, made with Christmas fabric. Now here it is all wrapped up.. and this is my contribution to using selvedgeages ... note the wrapping ... I used them here!
Anyway we swapped presents and the lovely Lyn made mine.
It is beautifully done and I just know that I'm not going to be able
to keep it!! The eldest DD just loves blue!!
S0 I'm not going to be selfish... I'll pop it in with her Christmas presents and she can share as well..... Isn't it
pretty... Lyn has promised to show us how to make this
one.... next
year!! 2010 Ohhh gosh......
Anyway...back to this lovely runner..... can you see the pretty flowers.... no... they're not suffolk puffs!! ....
something more
complicated.... that's why we want to know how to make this runner!! So we had great fun exchanging gifts... and guess what?? I won a prize. Now here is another project !! Isn't it fun to win things..... I can get excited over the smallest thing!! Just the fact that you have WON!! So here is what I won..... just the cutest little pin cushion, and a great looking pattern!! Also some lovely smellies.... Ooohhh .... that's just what I need here at this time of the year!! It is HOT...HOT...HOT... and now my lovelies... I must off, as this is the time I should be at work... [but I just had to sneak in a little word with you all]!! I will try very hard to get back to you... maybe tonight.... It's a date!!
Rainbow smiles.... Gloria

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a message...